GBA Logo horizontal Facebook LinkedIn Email Pinterest Twitter Instagram YouTube Icon Navigation Search Icon Main Search Icon Video Play Icon Plus Icon Minus Icon Picture icon Hamburger Icon Close Icon Sorted

Community and Q&A

When will Part 2 of the webinar “From Designed to Built: Delivering Your Green Home” be available?

Spiderweb | Posted in Webinar Follow-up Q&A on

From Designed to Built: Delivering Your Green Home: I read the short transcript of this webinar, since I am currently working with an architect and a “volunteer” builder to develop the plans for a green home of ~ 3400 SF.

The information on your website was excellent and very pertinent to what I am presently doing….is it possible to revisit the actual webinar broadcast which I think was aired in late October and…..when is part 2 scheduled to air?
Thanks, Bob Weber
[email protected]

GBA Prime

Join the leading community of building science experts

Become a GBA Prime member and get instant access to the latest developments in green building, research, and reports from the field.

Replies

1. GBA Editor
    Martin Holladay | | #1

Robert,
    "From Designed to Built" is a podcast, not a webinar. You can listen to it any time you want. Here is the link: From Designed to Built.

Within the next few weeks, we will be publishing Part 2 of this podcast. Stay tuned. The publication has not yet been scheduled.

Community

Recent Questions and Replies

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |